Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We Are The Future

The technology we have is ridiculous. We live in the star trek era. We have computers that can look up anything in the palm of our hands. What can't the iPhone do people. 

It blows my mind how crazy our society has come to with technology and the fact that it is only getting more advanced from here.

lol I realized this playing Gears of War today for 360 today when i noticed im shooting people down on tv with the touch of a button...kicked some ass today btw lol!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I know what you mean, I do everything from my iPhone. I'm part of the 2% of users that AT&T says use more than 2GB of Data, I'm almost at 6 and only half way through my billing cycle.

    I can't wait to see what the future brings.

    I had a realization like that one time. I was playing CoD and it just hit me, "wow, I just shot a British guy from midwest America...I couldn't do this 5 years ago"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love where technology is going, it's just so cool to imagine what will be here in 10 years. we're already making 3d televisions the width of my finger, and that's just sweet.

    ReplyDelete